the ramblings of a 30 something year old female, do indulge.....

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Imagine that....

Weird that my last post was about living with a celeb because this morning this fact actually kicked in. I was awakened by a lot of noise and movement going on in my apartment and I started wondering if my roomie had invited some people over for brunch and assumed I would be in class (forgetting I am on holiday, YAY!), so I decided to be brave and venture out of my room. Strangers, everywhere, suitcases, tripods and then in the living room, my roommate with all kinds of curly things in her hair and a make-up person attending to her.

Me: Wow, what`s going on????
Her:`Cee, I`m so sorry, I had a shoot today and I forgot`
Me:`No problemo, can I watch?`

I must say that I enjoyed the shoot, watching the stylists, make-up lady and photographer work, with all the different languages just floating around was a beautiful thing! In my younger days I remember always wanting to be in the world of fashion, over the years I`ve learnt I am just not cut out for it, I prefer to be a very close observer. In that sense, I guess having Anna as a roommate doesn`t hurt : )

No comments: