the ramblings of a 30 something year old female, do indulge.....

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Next?!



I feel I am at a point in my life where I am never satisfied. For some reason, I have it in my head that I am in some kind of huge tournament, with who you ask, well, whoever comes across my mind at any point in time. This can be tiring but this is how I've lived must of my life and like they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks (I can't believe I just quoted that). 

This way of life has it's good and bad, the good is always being one step ahead you basically analyze things till there's nothing left and then make your move based on the results. The bad is, you become very paranoid and probably will miss out on a lot of good things (like the time I was supposed to hook up with this really hot French boy). 

I am almost 30 and I feel like I have not quite gotten where I hoped I would be by this time, so cliche yet so true, like some kind of 'right of passage'. I am finally coming to terms with my path, I am trying to embrace it in all earnestness, God help me! I hope to start a new phase of my life soon and I am very open to whatever life has for me next, can't compete with life, unfortunately!


No comments: